Monday, December 7, 2015

Look Who Hiring


Good Evening Cheap Cheetah  Family. How are you today? I happen to be passing by a Chase bank and look what I saw. Yep they are hiring. So when I got home I went on line to their website to see what they are hiring for. I found out  they are hiring for part-time teller which they do need badly. I am not sure about the money but I do know  they are hiring in my area ( Queens New York) and around my area like crazy. Just wanted to share that  just in case your looking for a job after the holidays.
Hey after all this spending in December  I  might applying  for one of these Chase job myself . Sister could always use the extra money.
                                                      Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment