Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Money Mindset

   
                                           
                                               Image result for money mindset    
Good Evening Cheap Cheetah Family. How are you and most important how's your money? I can not lie to you for the past few week I have not been very cheapish lately. I have spend money on things that were necessary and some not so necessary. So many things have come up that requires more then let's say $500. It has mentally drained me and my bank account for the moment. With so much going on  I just did not have the desire to be very cheap. I had more of a desire to find out what my money situation was and where my next payday would come from. Know what I mean? I worried more about  money  these last couple weeks then I have in a very long time. Maybe because when I spent a lot of money it effects me physically. I get sick from it. I know that sounds crazy but I do get sick if I spend out of my comfort level.  Well I still got my challenges going the coin investment one and the lose/win lottery one. So that is a good thing. Hopefully by October I will have my money act together and not have the worries of where my next check is coming from and start enjoying the freedom that I do have because I am a cheapskate!
                                                     Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment