Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Meet Me......


Hello Cheap Cheetah Family! How are you? Family  meet me for Coffee/Tea your choice. I am  creating a meet-up group for  people in the New York Area( Queens, Long Island, New Jersey) come on it will be fun. You know you want to. So what's stopping you? I promise I will not keep you out to late.

Our First Meet and Greet we can share some laughs and some money saving stories all in a great environment. Tell me when  was the last time you got together to talk with liked minded people about one of your favorite subjects money!

If your interested in joining me for coffee or tea and having a  good time and good conversations about living the frugal/cheapskate lifestyle then contact me at cheapcheetah@yahoo.com and I will give you the meet up details....... Have a great Cheap Cheetah day!

No comments:

Post a Comment