Friday, March 17, 2017

Stock Junkie



                                     Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family. How are you today?


So here's the question. Am I the only one that would rather spend my money on purchasing stock in companies that I like then to take that same amount of money and use it to purchase a piece of clothing?

On a personal note, I find myself saving and making money  anyway I can all so that I can either add more money to my existing stocks/mutual funds.  Or so  I can  purchase new  stocks that I have had my eyes on for a while.  When I purchase  stocks or buy mutual funds  they must  have a cheap buy in and good dividend. Like the Kellogg stock I told you about that I purchased with coins I might add. I know some say that it's not good to put all your money in to the market what if it crashes. They have a point but I say what if it's don't! I mean we all take chances in life when we quit our jobs and take that leap into a new life jobless. When we go on vacation to foreign countries not knowing the  the culture. When we go sky diving, Skiing in the snowy mountains  , camping in the woods all those fun but crazy activities we do . We are taking  chances. So why not take a chance on something that will pay you  to do all the other things that I just mentioned.

I don't know about you but I rather for someone to complement me on buying a good stock that payed me crazy dividends then someone complementing me on a new pair of shoes. But that's just me!
                                    Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree I would rather buy stocks or add to my equity funds too! Most of us, have more than enough clothes and shoes. Aside from 2 packs of socks (3 pair per pack for $1 at the Dollar Tree), I haven't bought any clothes in about two years. LOL.

    My theme for the year is to Recycle, Reuse or Make Do for the Year. I am on target to save 60% of my income this year and keeping my theme in mind helps.

    ReplyDelete