Sunday, May 7, 2017

Coin Collection

                                         
 




                                          Good Morning My Family, How Are You Today?
Well I just wanted to share with you what I have collected. Yes it's coins I collected a plastic bucket full of coins. When I rolled all of it up the amount was  $75. Now what  the plan for this $$ is this... ....$25 will go toward my investment of Kellogg's stock, which would leave me $50. $25 of that 50 will go toward my holiday club. and the remainder $25 I will try and make or start a business with it by finding stuff at yardsales cheap to resale for a profit. So that's what  I am going to do. Hopefully there will be more coins to collect in the future I will keep you posted! Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Like me Save that Money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment