Sunday, June 18, 2017

Challenge Update

                                     Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family. How Are You Today?

 Happy Sunday Family. Well the money challenges are a big fail again. The dollar a day challenge is harder then I thought. But to be truthful I lost interest. The 20 dollar challenge I am still doing but again I am over my $20 dollar budget when it comes to buying and reselling stuff on the internet. But I am more concentrated on that challenge  then any thing else. How many challenges have you failed to complete. It's ok you can tell me I have failed at a lot of challenges but I still keep doing them. Because one of these days I will complete at least one of them. Here the blog for my 20 dollar challenge if your interested.  https://twentybuckhustle.blogspot.com/
  
                                       Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That $$$  


No comments:

Post a Comment