Saturday, October 7, 2017

Eye Glasses

                                              Hello Family How Are You Today?

Here's a questions for you being a cheapskate/frugal person how are you dealing with glasses. I ask because I had to get new glasses. My old ones have lasted me about 9 years and I need new lenses. I wanted to put them in my old frames but if my old frames break I am lost. I need my glasses to see with for everything. I went to an eye glass place ( I used him before) and they wanted to charge me $350 bucks for new lenses and frames. I would  still be keeping my old glasses for a back up pair.   I just wanted to know how do you deal with getting new glasses without it costing you arm, leg and thigh? With what it's costing me I might need to take out a loan from a bank.
                                                  Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment