Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Black Friday



                                 Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family. How Are You Today?

Hello Family, Just a thought with Black Friday just a few days away. Are you doing this madness so that you can buy stuff for yourself or others that you and they don't need? I will pass on black Friday for a few reasons. First I am cheap and nothing on black Friday in merchandise compared to what I can get at yard sales for less then half of what the stores are selling.


2nd I really don't need anything that bad that I would get up out of my warm bed to fight traffic, crowds... and good knows what else to get anything and that included buying gifts.

Lastly I shopped in the summer for my holiday gifts, yardsales, garagesales, ,going out of business sales. So I am done and I paid the prices I wanted to pay for my gifts not what the overprices stores suggested I pay even on black Friday. So has a frugal /cheapskate how are you handling this Black Friday?   
                                 Have A Great Thanksgiving & Save That Money!


No comments:

Post a Comment