Thursday, February 8, 2018

For Cookies????

                                                 Hello Family How Are You Today?

Let's talk Girl Scout cookies for a minute. I was walking in the mall when I came across a stand with girls selling girl scout cookies. Since I love my thin mints I picked up a box. Might I say that the box was light weight seem like it had about 6 cookies in it. Anyway I looked over the other cookies they had that I might want to buy. I love the peanut butter ones but when I realized that the boxes have gotten way smaller then I remember them to be I passed and only purchased the one box of thin mints but....... When the women said $4 dollars I said for  COOKIES!!! She said yes I wanted to say forget it These cookies were way to expensive for my taste but  I buckled and handed over my $4 dollars.
  My question are  Girls Scout cookies getting way to expensive for the amount of cookies your getting Or is that just the cheapskate in me? 
                                                               Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment