Thursday, September 27, 2018

October Challenge


                                              Hello My Family How Are You Today?


 Well as we now October 1th is Monday and what better day and time then to start a New Challenge. This time it's not going to be a saving money it going to be a making money challenge for 30 days. So put on your thinking caps you have the weekend to come up with ideas on how you can make extra money. For me as you know I mystery shop, return cans for the deposit, sell online and do surveys. I at least make my dollar a day doing one or more of these. I know you can think of something. Use your god given talents and let's make some money in October. Share with me what your doing and have a great weekend. While saving and make that $$ Who's with me on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment