Thursday, February 28, 2019

Failure

Hello Family How Are You Today?

I  failed in these last 2 months when it came to saving money. Here's what I am talking about. Since January 2019. I have written  down my expenses on my calendar.  Expenses like lotto spending, food spending, mystery shop working income, coupon saving etc. I have found out in the last 2 months that I am a lotto junkie. I have spend over $250 dollar on a chance at millions in the last 2 months ( Jan/Feb). What have I won from that $250 I spent a whopping $25. So you can say I lost $225. You know what I could have done with that money!!

Also I found out that I am spending way to much on fast food because it's quick and not cheap. But me being lazy and not wanting to make a quick breakfast leads me to McDonalds. Which for the last 2 months on fast food I have spend over $100. Again stupid spending.

I am telling you all of this  because the month of March is around the corner and when you take accountability for your spending and you see where you spend foolishly like I have. Then you tend to has a cheapskate take action on your weakness. Like me I have a weakness for Lotto and fast-food. which will be corrected by March. So that I can use the money for investment in stocks and not a pipe dream and a fat stomach.

Have a great cheap cheetah day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment