Saturday, April 27, 2019

It's Time!

   
                                                    Hello Family How's Are You Today? 

With May coming up I am excited and you should be to why you might ask? Because it's time to get out and mind the wealth as they say. Yard sale, garage sale, flea market  season is here and it's money making time for a cheapskate like me. I use this season for two things one is clearing out all my junk so that I can sell it in my  own yard sales. So  I can make money on it. I also go to yard sales to see what I can find  to give as holiday gifts  and to sell in my online store. I also  find stuff that I can use like this bagel toaster that I found last year for $3 at a yard sale. I love my toaster.




Did I mention with yard sales and flea markets you get a lot of exercise with all that bending and walking in the hot sun. It's beats a gym any day. So yea this is my months coming up with so much to see I will be in cheapskate heaven!

Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!
  







No comments:

Post a Comment