Thursday, August 29, 2019

Chris Brown Shows Off The Most Insane Sneaker Collection We've Ever Seen...

                       
                                                                       Hey Family..

                   Now this is the kind of  spending that get's a Cheap Cheetah Hair raised.  My first thought was Why??? My second thought was you know what you could have done with all that money in this room?  My third thought was I could open a store in that one room alone and make money. How much clothing and sneakers can one person wear?

                I have a love hate for shows like these because after the fame and money is gone what do you have to show for it??

                                         Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Family Save That Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment