Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make A List

                                                        Hello Family how are you today?

 Let's talk about making a list. Do you have a " Master  Financial list for your partner/family?
 Years ago  I typed up a master list of all of our financial accounts with the institutions name phone numbers and account numbers and the value in each.   It occurred to me recently that I hadn't update this list in a while.  So I did the updates and while I was doing that I also made a list of all the housing information along with insurance information. This list consisted of who to contact if there is a problem that needed to be fixed in the house. The information for the house insurance company. the amount of property and other taxes that is associated with the house. Also there was a list of all the  insurance coverage we have be it life insurance/home/auto/health &  who to  contact and how much we are covered for.

Making these kind of list are good in two ways if something was to happen  to you your partner would not be in the dark about certain things. Also if you happen to forget certain things yourself you can always refer to the list you have made.

I have also made a book that contains information  for myself on a personal note for things like how much my social security will be when I collect it, The amount of pensions I should receive when I   collect. The cost of my medication etc. I call this my retirement book. Information I need for when I get to 62 and older. Making lists helps. So when are you starting your list?  

                                           Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!



No comments:

Post a Comment