Friday, March 6, 2020

Coronavirus: Aussie shoppers 'panic buying' toilet paper | Nine News Aus...

                 

                                                                    Hello Family..

 I know that a lot of people are panic shopping because of this Virus thing going around. But to fight over toilet paper is to much even for a cheapskate like me. So tell me what are you doing to stock up  for the Just in Case  I have to stay home for a couple of weeks.

I read somewhere that if you can't afford to stock up all at once  take $5 out of your budget and try and buy things  that you might need on sale. Stock your pantries slowly and only buy stuff that you know your really gong to use and need. Why waste money on the craziness of buying stuff because your have fallen in to the panic mode like the rest of the world.

                                                    Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$


No comments:

Post a Comment