Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Happy Wednesday


                                                                   Hello My Family

How are you doing with all of this staying in place situation. Since I have been in the house for 2 weeks I feel that my priorities have changed a bit. Yes I am still a cheapskate but.... I have learned to appreciate things that I  took for granted in the past.  Like going outside and smelling fresh air.

While being  at home  has taught me a few things about being wasteful with stuff. Which I have stopped because I never know when I am going to get items from the  store. I  am learning that when push comes to shove I can live on less  if I had to .  I  learned  what's important in my life. I love saving money but in the reality of things life is more important then money it about enjoyment, respect, family  and not taking anything for granted.


                                            Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment