Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hooked!

 

Hello Family..

Ok I am hooked on this free  food thing. Living In New York they are offering free meals from the Board Of Education Monday Thru Friday from 11:30-1:30. At first I was not going to participate but when I found out if  people do not get it they have to throw it away. Why waste the food it's free and not to bad. For breakfast you get milk or chocolate milk, muffin, fruit . Lunch  you get  sandwich, fruit and a cup of veggies. Not bad. They have me hooked on the package of apples they give out. This also helps me eat healthy because the food that they give out is portioned and it's healthy items.

I figure why not get the meals I have payed for them in my tax dollars and if your throwing the food out anyway. 

Also June 1th is Monday it's time for the Dollar A Day Challenge. So far for the month of May I made over $200 selling stuff from my website. So how's your dollar a day challenge going?


Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment