Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A Budget


                                                                  Hello Family..

 I can't seem to do it and  that's make a simple budget. I know  people say it's  an easy process the incoming against the out going and  put a number to each that you want to spend. I can't seem to get it. I am trying  to  work more on  not  spending $80.00 in the grocery store every time I go. I live in NY and yes it's expensive but it's doesn't have to be if you know how to spend your money right.  I seem to have fallen off the wagon when it come to spending money on food. So I am asking my  family  of  cheapskates/frugal people. Do you do a budget and if so how do you make it work?  Also  how do you save money when it comes to food.? Sister would like to know.

                                 Thanks Have A Great Cheap Cheetah day & Save that  Money! 
                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment