Saturday, June 5, 2021

Free stuff Opportunity




                                                                      Hello Family.

Today was My first real yard sale day for my hustle. Meaning I am trying to find stuff cheaply to flip for extra money. So that I can have spending money for my Cruise in 2022. My goal is to make about $2000 in 1 year for a 5 day cruise. Anyway I found a lot of junk today and surprisingly  a lot of free stuff  in boxes. I have seen more free giveaways then I have seen in a while. You know the stuff was junk because it was free  but I looked anyway. You never know when a free box might have stuff you can make money on. Never pass up free if it a benefit to your hustle.

So far I still have my start up money of $25 to use for the year to make money. I will keep you posted on my challenge and ways to make money.

                                                   Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment