Friday, October 29, 2021

Cheap & Good Pies


                                                                    Hello Family...

How are you today?  I was thinking with Thanksgiving around the corner I started planning my menu. Which it's not going to be much but here it is.

  • Turkey Legs on sales 4 in a pack for $7 
  • Can Of cranberry sauce .76 cents
  • Bag of mixed salad  2 bags for $3.
  • Stove top stuffing box $1.19 I know that was kind of expensive for a cheapskate like me
  • Box  of jiffy  corn bread mix .79 I remember when cornbread mix was .49 cents 
  • Pecan/Apple/Or blueberry pie  .50 each
  • Something to drink Water.

I was thinking the other day if you want a small thanksgiving and not spend to much money. Look into going to Walmart. I love their pies 2 for $1 and mixed veggies are about $1 a bag. Their meats look ok to be honest I have never purchase any from them. Other then free I find that Walmart comes close to the cheapskate prices I want to pay for food. I am a new yorker so you know our food prices along with everything else is expensive. If your doing thanksgiving on the frugal/cheap share your menu plan with me. 

                                                                             


                                                                Happy Halloween

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment