Friday, December 10, 2021

Great Idea


                                                                   Hello Family 

I was reading about this idea from a woman who does it and I wanted to share it with you.  When this woman returns her bottles back to the store for the 5 cent deposit. She saves the money from the bottle returns and uses it for the holiday season to buy stocking stuffers and whatnots. I thought this was a great idea. Even though your bottles returns can be $2 dollars or sometimes less. This money does add up. So, what do you think? I might try this myself starting 2022. If you have any great ideas that you want to share right here with your cheap/frugal family regarding Making, Saving and Having fun with money we would love to hear them.

                                      Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                             https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57


   

No comments:

Post a Comment