Monday, June 20, 2022

Laziness cost Me $$$


                                                                        Hello Family 

Being lazy cost you money. I am the perfect example of what I speak. I was to tired to cook yesterday so I got a King Kullen roasted chicken. Mind you I waited 45 minutes for the fresh ones to come out. When I looked at my bill this roasted chicken cost me $8.99 they use to be $5.99 last time I purchased one it was $6.99. I could not get over the fact that because my lazy self did not want to cook I paid $10 for a chicken when I could have easily purchased a cheap uncooked  chicken, some sides for that price. If I was lucky.

Me telling you all this is because being lazy cost us money. If you don't want to do something, you pay to get it done right. Wrong! If you can do it yourself then save the money and do it. I hate mowing my lawn, but it saves me $20 bucks every time I do it because that's what a gardener would cost me to do it. 

Anything that you can do to save you money do it. Especially with inflation at a all time high of 8%. In these trying time we have to make every and I mean every penny count and not be lazy.

                                        Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$ 

                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment