Sunday, December 11, 2022

HAppy Sunday


                                                                              Hello Family

I am not going to lie I fell hard off the Cheap Cheetah Wagon because I was dealing with medical issues. But it's nice to say I am back and ready for 2023. I might not go as hard as I want to being a cheap cheetah/frugal person for the new year. I realize life is too short not to enjoy it. But I will be saving money and showing you how I am doing it.

Right now my focus is on cleaning out a lot of inventory that I have from doing toy shows and flea markets. Which I stop doing once Covid-19 hit. Now it's just a matter of selling off the inventory and getting close to the money I put into it back.

Also I am looking for inexpensive medical insurance so that I have a secondary insurance policy. I have medical issues that require a second medical policy. But other than that, it's time to be cheap cheetah again. Wish me luck.

                                                               Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day

No comments:

Post a Comment