Sunday, February 26, 2023

Rolled It


                                                     Hello, My Cheap Cheetah Family

I rolled it this weekend. Meaning my coins, I came out with 30 bucks. Which is pretty good for me. Don't sleep on coins. Once you start collecting them you get hooked. Now with your coins you can pay a bill a small one that is. Buy some food, put toward your emergency fund or better yet you can invest the money into an individual stock like I did. I invested in Kellogg's stock for about $25.  I told myself every time I have saved coins that's where the money was going.  So that way I can invest a small amount and maybe make a profit on it.

I also started to think about taking the $30 in coins and trying to turn that into $500. By finding cheap or free stuff and selling it online. But with inflation and people not buying like they used to. Selling items on eBay and other marketplaces was not an option for me. Besides the fees from those places would eat up my profits pretty quickly.

But the main point is don't sleep on coins because that's money. That can come in handy when you need it. Like I always say every penny counts and it really does.

                                              Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment