Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Shocking!


                                                        Hello Cheap Cheetah Family 

Well, I was shocked today. I got a medical statement saying how much my medical expenses cost for the month of November it was a whopping $4500. The insurance company paid $3000 of that. Mind you that $4500 is a month because I have some medical issues that are expensive. If I had to pay that it would cost me $150 a day which I don't have. So my questions to you with high medical expense how one can still maintain a cheapskate/frugal lifestyle and pay the bills. Living in New York is expensive as is but being sick is crazy expensive. I read in a book that said it cost you about $100 a day to stay above ground if you're sick more like $200 a day.

I always say to you try and keep some kind of medical insurance because you might be healthy now, but you never know when you're going to get sick and need that insurance. Even if you have to sacrifice something else to pay for it in the long run it's worth it. To have a piece of mind.

 It hard being a cheapskate now adays but I am trying. Have a blessed and happy Holiday.

                                                          Be safe and happy!

                                                   Have a great Cheap Cheetah Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment