Tuesday, January 9, 2024

It's Hard Be Cheap


                                                             Hello Family Happy New Year

Hello all well here's the my cheapskate story so far for the New Year 2024. Can we all say Rip Off. I had a taste for a whopper and I went to burger king. I usually get cheese with my whopper but now they are charging you $2 extra for a slice of cheese. I told them forget it. I ordered the regular whopper which tasted nasty, and it cost $8 a whopper from the normal $5. This year I am staying away from fast food it's too expensive and nasty tasting. It's hard being a cheapskate when prices keep going up. after I purchased the whopper I said I should have just gone to the store and got a package of ground beef and make a burger myself. At least I could have made a couple of burgers for later on for the price I paid for two whoppers.

So are we trying to save money in 2024. I keep saying I'm but bills always come in the mail that have to be paid and things break down which cost more than $200 to get it fixed.  I have set a budget for myself of $20 for fun stuff like me playing the lotto or getting a small treat. when the 20's gone for the month then I can't get another one until next month.

So how's the frugal/cheapskate life treating you so far. And are you saving that money like your suppose to be?

                               Have A Great CheapCheetah Day & Save that Money!


No comments:

Post a Comment