Friday, April 5, 2024

April Already???


                                                        Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family

Happy April first off I am not going to lie to you I have not been my usual frugal self lately. I have had things that I needed to get like a chair for my Livingroom and two kitchen chairs. Why didn't you tell me furniture was so expensive. I have even when to a few thrift stores for secondhand furniture and they even want a lot for the used stuff. I have seen some used chairs go for as much as $100-300 dollars. That's crazy to me for used stuff. it's the same prices for the new furniture in the stores. I think what I will do is wait until I can go to estates sales and moving sales and maybe this summer. I will have luck finding the chairs I need. who cares if it doesn't match my living room as long as it's sturdy and cheap its ok by me. Same with the kitchen chairs. So, my tip to you being a cheapskate if you need something and can't find it in your price range wait on it if you can it's bound to come along cheaper t a later date. just have patience and it will come to you I promise you that.

                                Have a great Cheap Cheetah day and save that money!

No comments:

Post a Comment