Sunday, September 25, 2016

Problems

           Hey Family Happy Autumn, How are you today?


Anyone Else have this issue where you desire to be frugal/cheap (not your need to save money but the desire to get the best deal possible) Prevents you from making a simple decisions regarding money?

  Easy, set a time limit on your frugal/cheapskate search. I do the exact same thing as you do and hate it when I purchase something and a week or two later it goes down by $10... not even worth the time for me to wait the week but it still pissed me off.
 
   I've overcome that by setting a time limit on my search. My last purchase was a laptop so I gave myself 2 weeks to find the "best deal" for the specs I wanted. After my time limit is up, I purchase the one I think is best and DON'T look back.


                                                                  Do you do this to??
                                                      Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment