Sunday, November 6, 2016
Let's talk about making a quick buck for the holidays. We could always use some extra money for the holidays to buy the extra's sides for the turkey or pay some bills off or even better buy that extra holiday gift for someone. Well here are some suggestion to make a quick buck for the holidays.
1. Mystery Shopping sign up for mystery shopping companies and get to work. Warning mystery shopping companies are paying like $5-15 per shop. But heck pick up a couple of shops and you could make a quick $50 bucks or two in no time.
2. Get a Holiday Job in Retail. Home Depot, Sears. K mart. Lowe's are all hiring for the holidays. Heck you can even get a job in the supermarket they are always looking for people during Thanksgiving week rush and after that.
3 Tried and True sell some stuff online. Look around and see what you can sell on ebay/amazon or even better open up your own online store and sell your stuff even after the holidays are over.
4. Look for Surveys that you can make some money from online. I have been looking myself and most of the surveys I see pay in gift cards. If you're ok with that then look for surveys that you can take to earn you some gift cards. You know gift cards are like money.
5. Flea Markets/Church Fairs- With the holidays coming churches, school, out door/indoor flea markets set up holiday events. Look in your community paper and see what events you can set a booth up at at and start selling your stuff. I use to sell at flea markets up until Christmas eve. Made some pretty good money to.
6 Donate- You know you can donate blood and make money. Just a suggestion.
7. Advertise on Fiverr
If you haven’t heard of this website yet, Fivver is a place where you can buy and sell for just $5 a piece. For example, if you can create nice-looking images, offer a logo or graphic for $5. Likewise, if you’re a good writer, offer a 400-500 article for $5. It might not seem like much, but it’s a great start if you’re looking for extra cash!
8. Sign up for Direct Sales and Hustle
Working a direct sales business, such as Mary Kay, Scentsy, and Pampered Chef, takes a lot of work to become an income-producing business. However, the Holidays are a time when friends and family are thinking about buying gifts, so if you give it your all, you can effectively sell these items to them at a time when they need ideas most!
These are just some suggestion to make a quick buck before the holidays get here. If you have any more suggestion please share them with me I would love to hear them. Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!
Posted by www.cheapcheetah.com at 10:16 AM