Friday, April 21, 2017

Cheap Cheetah Show Alive & Kicking!!!




Good Morning My Cheap Cheetah Family. How are you today? Just wanted you to know that even thought I am not producing any new shows at the moment The Cheap Cheetah Money Show  is still  around for your Money Saving Pleasure. There are show I am sure you missed or that you want to re-listen to. I covered so many money topics and I had some great guest  in the 8 years that I was talking to you. I am just here to tell you that you can still listen and give me comments if you like. You know I always want to hear from family right?   You can also listen on I tunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cheap-cheetah-money-show/id296245060?mt=2
Just wanted to let you know this and wanted to tell you to Have a great Cheap Cheetah day and Save That Money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment