Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Losing Weight


                             Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family How are you this Evening?

Losing weight my, I am doing Weight Watchers on the Cheap. I purchased the information, the books and everything I need to get started  doing the weight watchers program for only $10. Got the whole weight watchers packages books, and all off eBay. Sometimes on that sight if you look hard enough and know what you want to spend you might get lucky and get it. But getting back to my story  So I will doing the program on Friday. This was cheaper then me going to the weekly $12 meeting. It would have cost me $48 a month compared to the $10 I spent. I also use Spark People to track my weight and do challenges. This is how a Cheap Cheetah loses weight on the cheap.
                                                    Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment