Wednesday, August 9, 2017

August Already And......

Hey Family August already and the summer is just flying by and so is my money. Here's what I mean it's hard for me to be a Cheap Cheetah in the summer time because I find myself wanting to do stuff like go on vacations that cost money. Why is it in the summer things cost more then the winter time? I am more of an impulsive buyer in the summer and I watch my pennies in the winter. Here's a perfect example of what I am talking about.  In October I am going on a cruise and that's pretty cheap but the hotel that I have to stay in the night before the cruise is costing me $200 Bucks!!! That's right I said $200 bucks and can you believe that that is the cheapest hotel I can find without it being a dump.  Now the Cheap Cheetah in me would have said find something cheaper that a little above the dump hotels that you see. But the spender in me says it's only money go for it. So I did.

 Let's not  talk about my new addiction shopgoodwill.com. The way I have spent money on their site  their summer I might owe them by kidney to pay for some of my purchases.   This is not a good summer spending wise for Me a Cheap Cheetah  So how's your summer going?

                                                          Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment