Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Podcast


                                    Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family, How Are you today?

I miss my podcast show. I was thinking about doing some new shows, but I feel the price on blogtalk is kinda expensive, They are asking $12.99 a month. I am not sure if it's worth it. I mean I love doing my shows but financially it can get pricey. I liked when they offered it for free. You know I am a cheapskate) I am looking into other options . If you have any suggestions please let me know.  Now on to



Money Challenges. September 1th is right here and I am looking for a good money challenge. Are you doing any money challenges and if so what are they I might want to join you.

                                                     Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

2 comments: