Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cheapskates & Pets

                                    Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family How Are You Today?

Let's talk about Pets. Are you frugal/cheap with you four legged friends. Since at the moment I have no pets I could only tell you what I would do if I had one being a cheapskate and all.

 First I would make sure that I had a saving account for my pet, that way if it got sick then money would be in their account to cover the cost. The money for this count would come from either a percentage of my paycheck. A small percentage, Or I would earmark money from saving my coins or doing without something so that I would have the money to fund my pet account.

Second thing I would do would be to look for every pet coupons or look for free giveaways'/samples from pet food companies . Nothing like free or money off because pet food can be pricey. Some people cook for their pets they find it cheaper , healthier and they know what's in their pet food.

For the pet's toys I would  shop yard sales/flea market. On my yard sale adventures I have seen a few pet cages, bed and toys cheap. I once saw a nice coffee table that was actually a pet cage made out of  maple wood. If I had a dog I would have gotten it.

Grooming your pet. I would get it done professionally but at a discount and with coupons. To bad they don't have a pet grooming place like they do beauty shop where the groomers  are in training and the services are cheaper then a normal grooming place. You can also look in to PetSmart and other pet retail shops to see if they offer discount grooming days.

If you pet is sick and have to go to the vet, Shop around for a  good vet that's really knows how to treat  pets. Also ask when they have discount days. Some shelters can put you in touch with good vets. Also look into dog shelters some of them offer cheap days when you can get your pet sprayed and natured  cheap .

For other items that you might need for your pet like registration, medications, etc. you can also look on line. I have found when people no longer have pets that they offer their pet supplies cheap.

 Most importantly love your pets treat them like family and they will give you love forever!

                                                 Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment