Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Making It Rain


                                         Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family How Are You Today.

Feb 1th will be here in a couple of  soon. My challenges that I am trying to do is not going to well. I was trying to make it rain  dollar bills for the month of January  That didn't happen.
I was trying to find another income source beside  my one line  business. That didn't happen.
Tried to lose 5lbs . didn't happen either. But you know what did happen....

I got  up this morning and I thought of new ways that I could make some money, save some money and enjoy some money. I will be still doing my challenges I just have to put more effort into them then I have dome in the past.  I feel like giving you something.
                                                                 
 

If you can tell me what you did to make , save or have fun with your money the cheapskate/frugal way for the month of February. I will enter your name into a  free giveaway for this cool cheap cheetah  hat. The winner will be announces Feb 28th.

Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment