Monday, June 25, 2018

Good Movie

                                                        Hello Family Happy Monday


 Over the weekend I picked up this movie about J. Paul Getty one of the riches men in is time. I am talking this man was cheap. He did buy a lot of stuff but he didn't spend on what he thought was unnecessary staff.  Anyway his grandson get's kidnapped.  The kidnapper want a lot of money to return him. This movie was very good and it taught you a lesson in how all the money in the world could not buy you happiness and love.  Getty was a hot mess in this movie. If you like movies about money and craziness then I would recommend you  watching this. Trust me you will learn a thing or two in the end. I know I did.

                                                    Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That $$  

No comments:

Post a Comment