Tuesday, January 29, 2019

I Suck

                                                              Hello Family how are you today?

Well as you know there is only 2 days left  before the first month of the new year is over. I went over my  money calendar today. All I can say is I suck when it came  to my money challenges which was save or make a dollar a day and use coupons to save $$. I know  we are all human and we don't get it right the first time and maybe not even the second time. That's why we keep trying until we get it right and we are comfortable with it but….It still sucks to see that you  spend more then you wanted to for the first month of the new year. For example I didn't mean to do it but I spent over $100 on playing stupid lotto. I thought I could win it ( LOL)
I spend over $80 on lunches out and junk food. What was I thinking . I was not thinking I was being lazy when it came to cooking and I was also feeding my sweet addiction. 
But I did manage to get some paid work this month and my no spending days which I never knew I was doing was pretty good.
So how are your money or life challenges going. I hope better then mine because Mine suck


                                                    Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                      https://anchor.fm/cheapcheetahmoneyshow 

No comments:

Post a Comment