Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I Need This !!!

Hello Family How Are You Today?

Things even as Cheapskate/Frugal people we can not live without

   There are something no matter how much stuff we give up, we can't live without these. Here is a list of things see if your items are on there.

1 Cast iron skillet
2 Clothing Racks
3  Slow Cooker, Crock Pot, Bread Machine
4. Deep Freezer  My southern relatives would tell you this is a must in any house in the south
5. Sewing machine
6 Computer with internet ( that get's 4 stars from me. I love my internet)
7 Greenhouse/garden/fruit bushes
8  Candles, flashlights
9 Library card ( I second that I love my library)
10  Big Screen TV & cable (  no cable no tv)
11 Electric blanket
12 Microwave ( i use to never use this, Now I am hooked on my microwave)
13 Dollar stores. ( Are the dollar stores really saving you money?)
14 My pets
15  Coupons

 My personal list that I can not live without is my computer, library, window fan, house slipper, my t shirts and last but not least my Mr. coffee maker. I love my morning coffee. Most of these I got for free or a a deep discount. If I missed anything share with me what are the things you can not do without.

Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$$





No comments:

Post a Comment