Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Side Hustle Challenge

                                                     Hello Family How are you today?

Started a side hustle challenge with $20 in October. Here's how it went for the end of the month.
I purchased a puzzle for $1 to put in my online store. No takers so far. But I did make .98 cent in royalties from my e book. I saved $2 using a coupon. I purchase take 5 lotto ticket for $1 ( have not checked the out come of that yet) So far I have $20.98. So I made 98 cents so far.

Join me on the $20 side hustle and let's see how good we can do from Nov1th 2019-Nov 1th 2020. I have already started this challenge but your free to jump in whenever you want. Lets make this a fun game  when it comes to making money.  If you have any suggestions on how to make more money from a $20 share your thoughts and suggestions right here on The Cheap Cheetah Money Show .


                                          Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Side hustle

    ReplyDelete