Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Great British Benefits Handout: Episode 1 (Social Experiment) | Full...

                         

 Hey Family Last one I promise. This experiment was interesting to me It's call the Great Benefits handout experiment. Where in England the experiment picks 3 families on welfare and gives them a lump sum of $26,000 for the year. That's what they would get for the year in welfare in England. They see how they spend it. It was interesting I started to think if that was me how would I spend this money. Certainly not the way these families did. See for yourself and tell me what you think. ( warning it might be hard to understand them at times) 


                                           Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment