Saturday, November 28, 2020

Dumpster Diving 2020: Our BIGGEST Haul EVER!!!!

                                                   

                                

                    Hello Family. I am so hooked and mad at the same time. This family that lives in Kansas is showing us in their video how much store wast by throwing out their food. I was amazed at such a waste  while people are going hungry each night. I am so glad this couple is saving and sharing as much as they can. I wished I lived near them I would be calling her up and even going with them. This is crazy. What do you think? 

                                          Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment