Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Free Thanksgiving


                                                                    Hello Family..

I am a little late to the game but did you hear this? This app called Ibotta that gives you money back from certain items you purchase is giving you a free Thanksgiving Dinner. First you have to sign up for the app and then I am sure you might have to do other things before you get the Free Thanksgiving dinner. I do know that you have to go to Walmart buy the items that are listed and then Ibotta will give you your money back. I think the most is $20-28 dollars for the meal. That's great in my book a free meal. Or like some of the Youtuber that I have watched that has reviewed this Thanksgiving Dinner giveaway they say if you don't need it donate it. Good idea.

I don't belong to this app myself because it takes a minute for me to drive to Walmart but I might start using it in the future if they offer cash back on stuff I need and buy.  


                                                       Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment