Sunday, February 19, 2017

Not So Smart Money Movies

                                         Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family Happy Sunday!


  6 Really Not So Smart Ways Americans Waste Money

Are you guilty of any of following?

1. Overspending on Education
2. Purchasing Expensive Diapers
3. Buying Unnecessary Baby Stuff
4. Betting on Lottery Tickets
5. Failing to Shop for Bargains
6. Insisting on Lavish Weddings

If anything I am guilty of over spending on Lotto tickets. I always want to be in it to win it. I keep thinking that one day the day that I don't spend the money for lotto is the day that I might actually win. I know it's a pipe dream but I have cut back on buying. I have a $20 a month budget and that it. So what's you not so smart thing that you waste money on??
Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment