Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tiny Houses

Good Morning My Family. This week I am on a tiny house kick. Meaning I'm watching a lot of you tube videos on tiny house living. I was thinking would you or could you live in a tiny house. I know I could. Think of all the money you would save. Think about how you would be helping the environment with less waste that you have living in a house this size. Think about all the places you can take your house. Yes there will be some challenges and adjustments, but hey look at the upside no more property taxes, mortgage, water bills, energy bills and if you don't like your neighbors you can just up and move. That sounds good to me. Besides who needs all that extra stuff that you have right now living in a big house. Who's with me on this! Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment