Monday, March 5, 2018

Crystal Vanner Living in a MiniVan

 

Hello Family, How Are You Today? Van Living Full-time could you do it? I have been looking at  various videos about people living in their van full-time. They travel and work on the road to make money. I also notice that  most of the people who live in their van or even larger campers are minimalist. If you think about it and if you look at some of the van conversions that people do . I  can see where living in a van and traveling is doable. But you have to have the right mindset for it and the right kind of van. I myself would try it for about a month or two but I know me I would new a steady place to live. I could live in a tiny house no problem.

There are many challenges that comes with traveling in a van but there are also many opportunities to see the world at your own pace. So the questions to you is can you travel , work and live in a van? Before you answer that. Think of all the money your saving by living in a van. From what I keep hearing living in a van the expenses runs about $600-800 depending on what services you need.
Also with the fun there is the stress. But hey living  anywhere you going have stress.
                                             Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day


No comments:

Post a Comment