Monday, April 2, 2018

Family

                                                 Hello Family How Are You Today?
Well today I want to talk to you on a personal note when it comes to money. Can we really be frugal/cheapskates when it comes to family? I will give you an example of what I am talking about. Yesterday was Easter Sunday and I invited my aunt and her husband to dinner. I had a 15% off coupon for Outback Steak house and I loved their coconut shrimp there so I said what the heck. Well after our meal the check came out to $120. for four people. Normally I would have been upset because this is almost close to the amount of money that I pay for 3 weeks worth of groceries. But when I saw the bill all of my cheapness when out the window because I was treating my favorite aunt and her husband to a great meal and I really enjoy their company. So when it came to her   my cheapness  goes out the window. So my questions to you  is when it comes to family do you let go of your fugal/cheapness for them at certain times?

                                                      Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money

No comments:

Post a Comment