Saturday, April 21, 2018

Money Motivation

                                            Hello My Family How Are You Today?

                       Why does money motivate you personally?

Here are some reason's from others.......


Because I have a certain lifestyle I want to live. And you need money to live that lifestyle.
Money is a medium of exchange or tool to get what you want.

 Money provides safety (in some life areas), potentially freedom, and most important to me, OPTIONS. Options in how to live materially, where to go. Even being able to have a lot of adopted pets. It's important to me to give nice amounts to charities that I care about

Money provides safety (in some life areas), potentially freedom, and most important to me, OPTIONS. Options in how to live materially, where to go. Even being able to have a lot of adopted pets. It's important to me to give nice amounts to charities that I care about

Because having money gives you choices that otherwise would be unattainable. It gives peace of mind

 Money doesn't motivate me.

Keeping my bills low + reasonable income = freedom to me.

 For me money motivates me because I don't want to be a slave to some else's dream. I want to live my own dream and do it on my terms and in my own way.

                                                                       What about you?

                                     Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!



No comments:

Post a Comment