Saturday, December 14, 2019

Devoted

                                                                       Hello Family...

Has 2020 comes near I realized that even if I wanted to stop posting on this blog I can not. Why is that? Because I am devoted to bringing  you  saving, making and having fun with money ideas. Sure I might tell you things twice ( sorry about that) but my intention are good. And yes I am not the best at telling you everything about money. No I don't talk about insurance, credit cards and  stuff like that and my blog post are not that deep. I never wanted them to be. I just wanted you to enjoy them and  get something out of them like good ideas or a laugh. I am a cheapskate and I love sharing my money ideas and finds with you. I am just devoted to my cheapskate/frugal family like that.

                                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment