Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End Of Year Spending..

                                                                     Hello Family 

Happy 2020. I just did my end of year spending on things like Lotto, Eating out, Money I made for the year. What shocked me the most was that I spent $1739.36 on eating out for the year. WOW!!! That included breakfast sandwiches, fast foods, quick diner dinners. I spend more on eating out then I did on lotto for the year. But not by much.

 My goal this year (2020) is  not to eat out as much and make things from home more often. I love a good breakfast sandwich but I can make that from home easily. To be honest in 2019 I was lazy. I am also ashamed of myself because a true cheapskate would never have spent this much on eating out.

This year I will do better I have to. I could have used that eating out money for a cruise trip or something more fun then stuffing my belly with it. Also side note I spend $1,243.00 on playing lotto  in 2019. I know this will be one of the things that also will be worked on. Spoken from a fell off the wagon hard cheapskate.

                                               Have a Great Cheap Cheetah day & Save that $$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment