Friday, December 27, 2019

On A Personal Note

                                                                Hello Family

So much paper. Do you realize that for 1 year you get so much paper sent to you it's to much. Between the bank statements, advertisement, bills, misc. stuff  it's a lot of paper. This year I am getting rid of all of my paper that's not important. I make it a habit to shred my old papers for the new year. So that way I can have a fresh start.

Thank god for my partners insurance plans for the ending of the year I get a lot of testing done and they are expensive. If it wasn't for his insurance plan I would be screwed. You must have good insurance that's a must a  word to the wise from me.

Thinking about getting a part-time job for 2020. either that or try and make $100-200 extra a month doing mystery shopping, selling on line etc. Thinking about what my next move as far as making money will be. So What are your plans for 2020?

                          Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$ 
                 

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment